- Where are you located?
- Classic Atlanta is conveniently located at 3141 Nifda Boulevard in Smyrna, Georgia.
- What are your showroom hours?
- Our showroom is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturdays by appointment only from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call 404.351.9222 for an Event Specialist to assist you.
- Do you rent tents?
- Yes, we have both clear and white tents which vary in sizes, anywhere from 10'x10's to 100'x400's. An Event Consultant and Tent Specialist can meet with you at your event site to help you determine the appropriate tenting solution for your event.
- Do your crews set-up the equipment?
- Setting up for an event doesn't have to be stressful; Let us do the work for you!
Arrangements can be made in advance for our crew to install or break-down linen, tables, chairs, stages, and dance floors. Please contact an Event Specialist at 404.351.9222 for more details.
- Do you have a minimum order size for delivery?
- Classic Atlanta does have a minimum rental order requirement of $75 dollars. All orders are welcomed, and they will gladly be delivered for a fee associated with this service.
- What are your hours of delivery and how much do you charge for delivery?
- Delivery and pick up services are available for your convenience. Our standard delivery and pick up fees are based on regular business hours, Monday through Saturday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Every effort wil be made to accomodate your scheduling requests. However, specified times and before or after hour deliveries will incurr additional fees. As each delivery is unique in nature, so are the charges associated with this service. For a more accurate quote, please call our office for an Event Specialist to assist you.
- What is the rental rate?
- Our rental rate is for a one day rental or for a weekend rental. Rental fees apply to all equipment whether used or not.
- What is your reservation policy?
- A 50% non-refundable deposit and a major credit card is required for all equipment reservations.
- What are your payment terms?
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit for all equipment reservations. The remainder balance is due in full seven (7) days prior to delivery. This does not apply to account holders on credit terms because they are typically invoiced based on the payment method established for their account.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Classic accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards. Personal or company checks and cash are also acceptable.
- What if I wish to add more equipment or make a change to an order?
- We will gladly accommodate changes made 72 hours prior to delivery or pick-up. You can avoid incurring additional fees by finalizing all special order items, linens, and specific labor requests at least seven days prior to delivery or pick-up.
- What if I need to cancel my order?
- A 50% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or equipment reductions made less than 72 hours prior to delivery or pick-up.
- What should I do with dishware, glassware, or linen before returning it?
- We ask that all food service equipment be rinsed of all food and liquids, completely dried, and returned to the crates and racks in which they were delivered. We also ask that excess food and debris be removed from all cloth equipment (i.e. linen, ties, napkins) prior to bagging and resending. Linen should be completely dry and free of moisture to prevent damage.